- View the animals currently up for adoption by visiting our Adoption page here. You can also follow our Facebook page where we regularly post images and updates on the animals.
- Visit the adoption kennels to view.Visiting hours 8am – 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 8am-12:00pm Wednesday and Saturdays.
- An adoption application will then be completed in person. This assists us in finding a perfect match for you and your family. Bring your ID book and proof of address along.
- Pay a non-refundable adoption deposit of R150, which is included in the total adoption fee.
- A home check will then be done.
- It is required that once your adoption is approved, a meet and greet is arranged with your family and current dogs.
- Once your application is approved and the animal is ready to join their new family, you will be notified when you are able to collect.
Dogs R800, Cats R600.
- Free sterilization.
- Free first vaccination
- Free deworming
- ID Disc
- Microchip included with dog adoptions and available for an additional R100 with cat adoptions
Note: When applying to adopt a pet, a non-refundable deposit of R150 is required, which is included in the total adoption fee. Please e-mail proof of deposit and use ‘Adoption” followed by your surname as the beneficiary reference to: email@example.com
- You must be over 18 to adopt.
- Your property must be fully enclosed.
- You must be able to afford the services of a private vet and have your own transport to take your pet to the vet.